Cookies, which are files created by websites you’ve visited, and your browser’s cache, which helps pages load faster, make it easier for you to browse the web. Most of the browsing issues can be solved by clearing the browser cache and cookies.
Clearing your browser’s cache and cookies means that website settings (like usernames and passwords) will be deleted and some sites might appear to be a little slower because all of the images have to be loaded again.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- Click on the settings icon that appears to the right of the address bar. In the newest versions of Chrome, this appears as three vertical dots and in older versions will be three horizontal lines or a wrench icon . On your browser toolbar, click More More Tools Clear Browsing Data.
- In the “Clear browsing data” box, click the check boxes for Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Choose beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
[the_ad id=”599″]Tags: Browser, Browser Cache, Browser Cookies, Chrome, Google, How to Clear Cache and Cookies, Search Engine, Technology