SonicWall just delivered an unprecedented number of new network security products and services for their Automated Real-Time Breach Detection and Prevention platform. Please read the press release or explore the in-depth blog from SonicWall.
This unveiling includes five key announcements that will help invaluable SonicWall customers like you better defend your business, customers, privacy and data against today’s most malicious cyber attacks.
- New SonicOS 6.5 includes more than 50 new features and is the biggest customer-driven SonicOS release in company history
- New NSA 2650 firewall enables threat prevention over 2.5 gigabit Ethernet wired and 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless networks, supports twice the number of DPI connections and offers 12,000 DPI SSL connections, an increase of 12X
- New SonicWave 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless access points for high-performance speed, security and reliability
- New SonicWall Cloud Analytics to make better, faster and smarter security decisions
- New Secure Mobile Access OS 12.1 ensures remote workers are protected with the same level of security from any location
SonicWall CMO Bob VanKirk said.
“Culminating from 25 years of security innovations, these releases further advance and enhance the SonicWall Automated Real-Time Breach Prevention and Detection platform to provide complete security for the modern workforce”.
Find out more
Disclosure: Some of the links on are "affiliate links", a link with a special tracking code. This means if you click on an affiliate link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission. The price of the item is the same whether it is an affiliate link or not. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers. By using the affiliate links, you are helping support the VOUdeals website, and we genuinely appreciate your support. Tags: Network Security, Sonicwall