Today, Microsoft announced Microsoft Teams Premium. Built on the familiar, all-in-one collaboration experience of Microsoft Teams, this new offering makes every meeting from 1:1s to large meetings, to virtual appointments to webinars more personalized, intelligent, and protected. Unlike the disconnected experience and costs of multiple point products or add-ons, with Teams Premium you get everything you need for just one low price.
As part of the Teams Premium announcement, these existing features will move to Teams Premium, and will be still open for everyone for a grace period of time:
- Live translation of captions – available to all until 60 days after Teams Premium General availability.
- Custom together mode scenes – available to all until 30 days after Teams Premium General availability.
- Timeline markers in Teams meetings recordings (join/leave meetings)– available to all until 30 days after Teams Premium General availability.
- Virtual Appointments – available to all until 30 days after Teams Premium General availability.
- SMS notifications
- Organizational analytics in Admin Center
- Scheduled queue view
Teams Premium will be generally available in February 2023.
ALSO READ: MICROSOFT ADMIN CENTER: A COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE FOR ADMINISTRATORS
CLASS AND LECTURE MEETING TEMPLATES NOW AVAILABLE IN MICROSOFT TEAMS
MICROSOFT INTRODUCES CHATGPT-POWERED TEAMS PREMIUM