Disney World, located in Orlando, Florida, is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. With its four theme parks, two water parks, and numerous hotels and restaurants, there’s something for everyone. However, before you plan your visit, there are a few things you should know to make the most of your trip.
READ: BEST HOTELS TO STAY IN WHILE VISITING UNIVERSAL STUDIOS ORLANDO
- Plan ahead: Disney World is a very popular destination, and during peak seasons, the parks can get very crowded. To avoid long lines and crowds, plan your trip well in advance and make reservations for dining, shows, and other activities.
- Arrive early: The parks open early, so it’s a good idea to arrive at least 30 minutes before the park opens to get a head start on the crowds.
- FastPass+: Disney’s FastPass+ service allows you to reserve access to select rides and attractions in advance. This can save you a lot of time waiting in line.
- Dress for the weather: Florida can be hot and humid, so be sure to dress appropriately and bring plenty of water and sunscreen.
- Take a break: Disney World can be overwhelming, so it’s a good idea to take a break during the day. Consider taking a nap or visiting one of the many pools at the resort hotels to cool off and recharge.
- Consider staying on-site: Staying at a Disney-owned hotel can make your trip more convenient, as you’ll have access to extra magic hours, complimentary transportation, and more.
- Take advantage of Extra Magic Hour: If you’re staying at a Disney-owned hotel, you’ll have access to Extra Magic Hour, which allows you to enter a park one hour early or stay two hours late.
- Utilize Disney transportation: Disney World offers complimentary transportation between the parks and hotels, including buses, monorails, and boats. This can save you time and money on parking.
- Take advantage of Disney’s mobile app: The My Disney Experience app can help you plan your trip, make reservations, and even order food at the parks.
- Don’t forget about Disney Springs: Disney Springs is a shopping, dining, and entertainment complex that’s worth a visit, even if you’re not visiting the parks.
In conclusion, Disney World is a magical place that offers something for everyone, but before planning your trip, it’s important to be well-informed about the things you should know to make the most of your trip. From planning ahead, arriving early, using the fastpass, dressing for the weather, taking a break, staying on-site, utilizing extra magic hour, Disney transportation, mobile app and not forgetting about Disney Springs, you can make the most of your trip to Disney World and create unforgettable memories.
READ: DISCOVERING THE THEMED RESORTS OF DISNEY WORLD