There are a handful of hotels that are commonly referred to as “seven-star-hotels,” although there is no official rating system that goes beyond five stars. These hotels are considered to be some of the most luxurious and exclusive in the world, offering a level of service and amenities that is unparalleled.
Here is a list of some of the most well-known seven-star hotels:
- Burj Al Arab – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- The Plaza Hotel – New York, United States
- The Ritz-Carlton – Paris, France
- The Langham, London – London, United Kingdom
- The Mandarin Oriental – Bangkok, Thailand
- The Shard – London, United Kingdom
- The St. Regis – Bali, Indonesia
It’s worth noting that the seven-star rating is not an official classification and has been used more as a marketing term by these hotels to distinguish themselves as being among the most luxurious in the world. However, regardless of the number of stars, these hotels are known for their opulent surroundings, world-class service, and unparalleled amenities.