The HD 295 RIC is a mid-range receiver-in-canal hearing aid.
Suitable for those with a mild to moderate hearing loss, the HD 295 is a reliable, programmable, receiver-in-canal digital hearing aid. It’s discreet, comfortable to wear and will enhance your listening experience so you can get on with living life to the full.
Why consider the HD 295 RIC?
This subtle behind-the-ear hearing aid falls within the mid-range. It offers the perfect blend of hearing help and technology with outstanding value for money. Built with precision and simplicity, it is easy to operate and affordable to buy. The HD 295 RIC is also programmable, meaning that it can adjust the settings to match your hearing needs.
What’s included with your hearing aid?
- Pack of 6
size312 batteries – each battery will last an average of 5-6 days
- 1 medium open dome (on the end of the hearing aid)
- 1 large open dome
- Pack of closed fitting tips – 1 small, 1 medium, 1 large
- 4 spare wax guards
- Cleaning brush
- Receiver-in-canal hearing aid (RIC)
- Best suited for mild to moderate hearing losses
- Programmable to an audiogram
- Directional Microphones help you to distinguish speech from background noise
- 4 sound processing channels
- 12 adjustment bands
- Manual volume control
- Uses a size 312 battery such as the HearingDirect Batteries size 312
- 12-month manufacturer’s warranty
- 30-day money back guarantee
The HD 295 RIC is a standard sized, behind the ear, programmable hearing aid. This simple but effective device represents excellent value for money and comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. For a more advanced model, you could try the HD430 RIC. It’s the smallest ever RIC device, packed full of the latest technology, it also provides telecoil capability.
Alternatively, browse the large collection of hearing aids here.