Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida is a popular destination for tourists, with its four theme parks (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom), two water parks, and numerous hotels and restaurants. If you’re planning a trip to Disney World, here are some tips to help you make the most of your visit:
- Buy your tickets in advance: Buying your tickets online beforehand can save you time and money. You can also purchase a Disney World vacation package that includes accommodations and tickets, which can be a good option if you’re staying in the area for multiple days.
- Arrive early: Disney World opens at 9:00 a.m., but it’s a good idea to arrive at the park at least an hour before opening to beat the crowds and get a head start on your day.
- Take advantage of FastPass+: Disney World’s FastPass+ system allows you to reserve times for select attractions and skip the regular lines. You can make your FastPass+ reservations up to 60 days in advance if you’re staying at a Disney World hotel, or up to 30 days in advance if you’re staying elsewhere.
- Plan your itinerary: With so much to see and do at Disney World, it’s a good idea to plan out your itinerary in advance. Consider the attractions you and your group are most interested in and try to prioritize those. You can also use the My Disney Experience app to check wait times and plan your route.
- Take breaks: With all the excitement of the theme parks, it’s easy to get caught up in the action and forget to take breaks. Remember to take breaks to rest, hydrate, and eat to keep your energy levels up.
- Stay at a Disney World hotel: Staying at a Disney World hotel has several benefits, including early park admission, free shuttle transportation to and from the theme parks, and access to Extra Magic Hours, which allow you to experience select attractions before or after regular park hours.
- Bring a refillable water bottle: Water can be expensive at the theme parks, so it’s a good idea to bring a refillable water bottle. You can fill it up at water fountains located throughout the parks.
- Dress for the weather: Florida can be hot and humid, so be sure to dress appropriately and wear sunscreen. It’s also a good idea to bring a hat and sunglasses to protect yourself from the sun.
- Use the single rider line: If you’re visiting Disney World with a group and don’t mind being split up, consider using the single rider line at select attractions. This can save you time and allow you to ride more attractions.
- Don’t forget your souvenirs: Disney World has a wide selection of souvenirs and merchandise available, so don’t forget to pick up a memento of your trip.
By following these tips, you can make the most of your visit to Disney World and have a magical vacation.