Universal Orlando Resort is a popular destination for tourists, with its two theme parks, Universal Studios Florida and Islands of Adventure, as well as the CityWalk entertainment complex. If you’re planning a trip to Universal Orlando, here are some tips to help you make the most of your visit:
- Buy your tickets in advance: Buying your tickets online beforehand can save you time and money. You can also purchase a Universal Orlando vacation package that includes accommodations and tickets, which can be a good option if you’re staying in the area for multiple days.
- Arrive early: Universal Orlando opens at 9:00 a.m., but it’s a good idea to arrive at the park at least an hour before opening to beat the crowds and get a head start on your day.
- Take advantage of Express Passes: Universal Orlando offers Express Passes, which allow you to skip the regular lines at select attractions. These passes can be purchased separately or as part of a vacation package.
- Plan your itinerary: With so much to see and do at Universal Orlando, it’s a good idea to plan out your itinerary in advance. Consider the attractions you and your group are most interested in and try to prioritize those. You can also use the Universal Orlando app to check wait times and plan your route.
- Take breaks: With all the excitement of the theme parks, it’s easy to get caught up in the action and forget to take breaks. Remember to take breaks to rest, hydrate, and eat to keep your energy levels up.
- Stay at a Universal Orlando hotel: Staying at a Universal Orlando hotel has several benefits, including early park admission, free shuttle transportation to and from the theme parks, and access to the Universal Orlando character breakfast.
- Bring a refillable water bottle: Water can be expensive at the theme parks, so it’s a good idea to bring a refillable water bottle. You can fill it up at water fountains located throughout the parks.
- Dress for the weather: Florida can be hot and humid, so be sure to dress appropriately and wear sunscreen. It’s also a good idea to bring a hat and sunglasses to protect yourself from the sun.
- Use the single rider line: If you’re visiting Universal Orlando with a group and don’t mind being split up, consider using the single rider line at select attractions. This can save you time and allow you to ride more attractions.
- Don’t forget your souvenirs: Universal Orlando has a wide selection of souvenirs and merchandise available, so don’t forget to pick up a memento of your trip.
By following these tips, you can make the most of your visit to Universal Orlando and have a memorable vacation.