The Golden Triangle is a popular tourist circuit in India that includes the cities of Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. The route gets its name from the triangular shape formed by these cities on a map. The Golden Triangle is known for its rich cultural and historical significance and is a must-see destination for anyone visiting India. If you are planning a trip to the Golden Triangle, here is what you need to know about how to book the tour and what to see:
- How to book: There are several ways to book a Golden Triangle tour, including online, through a travel agent, or through a tour operator. When booking online, you can compare prices and read reviews from other travelers to find the best deal. If you prefer to book through a travel agent or tour operator, you can visit their office in person or contact them by phone or email to make a reservation.
- What to see: The Golden Triangle tour includes a visit to the following destinations:
- Delhi: Delhi is the capital of India and is known for its vibrant culture and rich history. Some of the top attractions in Delhi include the Red Fort, the Qutub Minar, and the India Gate.
- Agra: Agra is home to the Taj Mahal, one of the most iconic landmarks in India. The Taj Mahal is a mausoleum built by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan as a tribute to his wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
- Jaipur: Jaipur is the capital of the Indian state of Rajasthan and is known for its colorful markets and stunning palaces. Some of the top attractions in Jaipur include the Hawa Mahal, the City Palace, and the Jal Mahal.
The Golden Triangle tour typically lasts for 3-4 days, and it can be customized to include additional destinations such as the cities of Varanasi and Khajuraho.
By following these tips, you should be able to book a Golden Triangle tour and make the most of your trip to India. With its rich cultural and historical significance, the Golden Triangle is a must-see destination for anyone visiting the country.